"The AMAMI shall endeavor to be the leading voice of children and youth with disabilities and partner of the State and other international bodies to achieve an inclusive and barrier-free Philippine society where people with disabilities, their families and communities can exercise their human rights and responsibilities and have equal opportunity to achieve their well rounded development as full citizens."
"The AMAMI works for the full development and inclusion of children and young adults with disabilities into Philippine society by vigorously advocating for their rights and welfare in all aspects of human endeavour."
I. In the field of Empowering the Federation
- Continually develop a pool of first and second line leadership that is committed to the cause of the federation and competent to organize, manage and mobilize its mass membership.
- Recruit and/or organize and mobilize local associations of parents of children and youth with disabilities nationwide to become part of the federation.
- Strengthen the local chapters of the federation through a systematic education and training program for their mass members and other appropriate organizational development and socio-economic interventions.
- Develop and deliver other appropriate programs and services for the rehabilitation and development of children and youth with disabilities.
II. In the field of Policy Advocacy for the attainment of an Inclusive and Barrier-Free Society
- Establish partnerships and alliances with other PWD groups, NGOs, social movements and the private sector for the common goal of achieving an inclusive and barrier-free society.
- Engage, lobby and/or establish partnerships with the appropriate government agencies and instrumentalities to develop and/or implement laws, policies, programs and services
- Conduct policy or issue-based researches in aid of policy advocacy
- Conduct creative policy advocacy activities and events either on its own or in collaboration with other like-minded groups to influence policy-making in government or private sectors.
- Represent its members in any legal and/or policy forum
Ang Federasyon ng mga
Magulang na may
Maykapansanan sa Pilipinas
Sec Reg. No.: A2001 -09494